Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Asexual Pride Graphics

This is a compilation of several Asexual pride/ally graphics I have found that you can use to promote awareness about Asexuality. The graphics link back to my blog, if you want to link elsewhere just change the URL when you copy the html coding. I have not created these graphics and at the end of this post is a shout to some people who were generous to give permission for use. Please notify me of any new graphics and I will gladly update.

Asexual Pride Graphics - Perfect for websites, blogs, or to print out as stickers
Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Asexual Bars - Perfect for Forum Signatures or Emails
Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Asexual Desktop Background Photos (Click to see full size):

I\'m asexual. Deal with it.


For the 1024 x 768 version, Click here.

For the 800 x 600 version, Click here.


Unscrewed, yet Illuminating - 1024 x 768


For the 1024 x 768 version, Click here.

For the 800 x 600 version, Click here.



Thank you to the following for permission to use the above graphics:
Ace of Hearts

AVEN Forum Members:
LaLunaVerde, HealthyChoice, and Spinneret.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen these around, but having them all neatly compiled is rather convenient.
Thank you for these!
(Alas, I have no webpage, but if I ever have one, I'll be sure to re-check this page.)

Anonymous said...

I am an Asexual Male it's good to see Positive Support. Although I never knew that there where Glyph's for it.... Now I do, Thanks...

Jicca said...

Any chance that you could upload them again due to most of them being dead links? Please and thank you.

Queers United said...

Sure thing, done.

Post a Comment