Tuesday, May 20, 2008

LOGO's "New Now Next Awards" Honoring the Best of LGBT Pop Culture



I got an email from LOGO the LGBT cable TV channel asking me to put this up, I love LOGO so I am happy to give them a shout for their upcoming program...

"LOGO's proud to be hosting the first-ever NewNowNext Awards on Saturday, June 7, 2008 at 9:00 PM ET/PT. The event will be hosted by Candis Cayne (of ABC's Dirty Sexy Money) and will feature a number of special guests and performers including Janet Jackson, who will accept the Always Next, Forever Now award. Unlike other awards shows, LOGO will be highlighting the best of LGBT pop culture across all mediums, including the web, film, television and music. Don't get LOGO? Watch the show online right here, with commentary from our own John Polly, as well as other special guests and shenanigans."

1 comment:

Miss Vicki said...

Cool I love my Logo, that's where I was introduced to Homo rap and Deadlee and just so many others. After the summer comes to an end I will start to pay for HERE bout time for me to support them.

Post a Comment